Important COVID-19 Update:
Due to the increased precautions and closures established statewide and the recommendations from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), access to all CRBT lobbies will be limited to appointment-only beginning 12 Noon on Thursday, March 19th through Friday, April 3rd.
To ensure that you have uninterrupted access to the products and services you need, please consider the use of these options:
- Drive thru service for standard banking transactions – normal hours of operation at our following branch locations that offer drive-thru service: Downtown Main Bank, Council Street Branch, F Ave Branch and Marion Branch. Drive-thru service is NOT available at our Bever Branch.
- Business Online Banking tools available 24/7, including:
There are several ways you may contact us to make an appointment or get your questions answered:
- General questions or appointments can be made by calling your local CRBT branch or by completing the Contact Us form
- Treasury Management – email at email@example.com
- Commercial Banking – contact your Commercial Banking Officer
- Private Banking – contact your Private Banking Officer
- Wealth Management – contact your Wealth Management Officer
- Cedar Rapids Investment Consulting – contact your Investment Officer
For assistance with these or any other services, please do not hesitate to call us. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We know these are unprecedented times, but our commitment to you and all of our clients remains the same.