A company can rarely be successful without a successful surrounding community. One of Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust’s core values is to give back to the communities in which we do business. We are very proud of the communities we serve and that pride shows in the volunteer spirit that permeates the company.
Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust is truly an organization where there are always People you can bank on:
- The annual total time reported in 2020 by Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust employees was 4,655 hours.
- We contribute volunteer leadership and participation in over 100 local organizations, ranging from professional development associations to community agency participations.
- 100% employee giving to United Way of East Central Iowa for 18th consecutive year
- CRBT’s signature community event is the CRBT Movies on the Riverbank series
- CRBT is proud to be the presenting sponsor of the Cedar Rapids Downtown Farmers Market for the third consecutive year and a sponsor since its beginning in 2006.
- Presenting sponsor of March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction for 8th consecutive year
- Presenting sponsor of Good Morning Cedar Rapids
- Presenting sponsor of Big Brothers Big Sisters Big Magic Breakfast