We're the People You Can Bank On®
When the founders of Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust drafted a plan for a new community bank in 2001, they made a promise: To create an organization where relationships and service mattered. They shared their vision. They raised capital. And then they delivered on that promise by hiring the best banking talent to serve the long-term needs of our community.
When you walk into our bank, you'll be greeted by friendly people and by the best cookies on the planet. In fact, our cookies are so delicious our clients find excuses to come to Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust so they can have one. We think our cookies say a lot about us. They let you know we're warm and welcoming. They tell you that even though we're in a serious business, we like to have fun. We'll also go above and beyond to make your banking experience so much more than you expected. We're your local bank providing full service commercial and consumer banking, trust and asset management services. We're People you can bank on.
We invite you to visit one of our convenient locations and explore our website for detailed information about our products, services and people.
Who We Are
Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust is committed to relationship banking.
Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust will be the bank of choice in our market:
- Outstanding people will choose to work at Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust.
- Extraordinary client service will be our hallmark.
- The community will acknowledge us as a leader.
- Our shareholders will receive a just return.
- Balance- Our clients, employees, shareholders and community are equally important.
- Trust- Healthy relationships are built when all parties are committed to the best interests of the other.
- Excellence- Being the best requires a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Perspective- Life should be more than work and work should be fun.
Client Service Commandments
- The client is our first priority; they are why we are here.
- Create a friendly and professional atmosphere.
- Communicate effectively and consistently.
- Meet or exceed the client's expectations.
- No excuses.
- Immediately and consistently solicit feedback.
|February 8, 2001||First discussion of CRBT|
|April 9, 2001||CRBT founders resign from previous positions|
|June 15, 2001||PPM complete and sent to investors|
|August 23, 2001||Obtain final regulatory approval|
|September 6, 2001||PPM closes|
|September 14, 2001||Legally formed|
|September 28, 2001||Open to public in GreatAmerica Building|
|February 3, 2003||Surpass $100 million in assets|
|June 2, 2005||Open branch office at 5400 Council Street NE|
|July 5, 2005||Open new headquarter facility at 500 1st Ave NE|
|May 1, 2009||Surpass $500 million in assets|
|May 15, 2013||Parent company, QCRH, acquires Community Bank & Trust (previously Community National Bank)|
|October 25, 2013||CRBT merges charters with Community Bank & Trust|
|September 30, 2017||Surpass $1.0 billion in assets|
|December 4, 2017||Guaranty Bank & Trust merges into CRBT and adds Cedar Rapids branches at 2711 Bever Ave and 191 Jacolyn Dr NW and a Marion branch at 700 25th St|
|February 19, 2019||Cedar Hills branch relocates from Jacolyn Dr NW to new facility at 3406 F Ave NW|
|June 30, 2019||Surpass $1.5 billion in assets|