With Portfolio Account Link (PAL) Access, you can:
- View your portfolio summary. The summary contains information on your portfolio composition, sources and uses of funds, portfolio values at the beginning of the month, current portfolio values and gain/loss amounts.
- Access detailed lists of transactions from the beginning of the month through the close of the previous business day.
- Review listings of all investments held including: investment name, number of shares, price, tax cost, market value, coupon rate, estimated annual income, current yield and net available cash.
- Easy: The User Guide provides step-by step instructions. All you need to do is click on "Help" to view the instructions.
- Timely: Information provided through PAL is updated on a daily basis and includes information regarding your account through the close of the previous business day.
- Secure: PAL utilizes a sophisticated array of firewalls and state-of-the-art encryption. Free: It's more than convenient; this service is free of charge.
To enroll in Portfolio Account Link, contact our Trust Department at 319.862.2728 or click here to login to your account