Welcome to CRBT's Teen Money Online Workshop!
Enhance your money savviness with CRBT's online financial educational program designed for teens! Knowing about interest, credit, checking accounts, and online banking are important subjects as you become more independent. CRBT wants to help you step up for financial success. Better yet, earn as you learn! From June 22nd to September 5th, 2020, you can conveniently go through this program with the touch of a button.
Follow these 4 easy steps to earn a $50 credit to your account:
- View all the CRBT Teen Money Workshop videos (see below).
- Take the quiz to test your new financial savviness (see below).
- An account executive will follow up with you to discuss your results.
- Must receive a passing score of 80% or above to enjoy $50 deposited into your CRBT Step Up Teen checking account!*
* Program includes watching all videos, completing the quiz, and reviewing with an CRBT Account Executive. Account holder has until September 5, 2020, to complete the program. Must have an 80% passing score to receive $50 credit to account. No maximum limit to how many times you take the quiz to receive passing score of 80%. Credit will be reported to the IRS as applicable. Only valid for ages 18 and under. Must have a Step Up Teen Checking account to receive credit.
Step 1: Teen Money Online Videos
Learn more about any of the subjects below by clicking on the video thumbnails.
Step 2: Take the Quiz
Helpful Hint: The below quiz must be completed in its entirety within one sitting in order to successfully submit it to CRBT. If you accidentally skip a question, you will receive an error message and will have to start over. You are NOT able to hit the back button. Once you have successfully submitted the quiz, you should immediately see a message on the webpage that says "Thanks for completing the CRBT Teen Money Quiz!" If you experience any issues, please feel free to contact an Account Executive at 319.862.2728.