Masks are Required for all lobby guests
The safety of our employees and clients is always our top priority. Based on the new recommendation from the CDC that people should wear face coverings indoors when in communities with substantial and high coronavirus transmission rates, CRBT will be requiring all clients (vaccinated and unvaccinated) to wear masks in our facilities beginning Tuesday, August 3 until further notice.
To help continue the fight against COVID-19, we feel it’s important to maintain the following safety measures to help protect our clients, our employees, and our community:
- We kindly ask that you lower your mask momentarily at the teller window for ID purposes. You can then re-position your mask.
- Protective shields at teller windows, account executive desks and receptionist area.
- Please continue to social distance.
- Feel ill or have a cough? We are happy to assist you via the drive thru or encourage you to utilize our digital banking services.
- Please limit the number of people on your trip to the bank.
- Rigorous cleaning at high-traffic areas including ATMs, main doors, teller area, etc.
- Our individually-wrapped cookies are ready and waiting!
We greatly appreciate your patience as we navigate yet another “new normal” together. Thank you for your continued trust in Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust, where there are always People you can bank on.