Lobbies Re-Open With Regular Hours
We are excited to announce that effective immediately, all Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust lobbies have re-opened and are ready to serve you with regular business hours.
Forgot What “Regular” Business Hours Are? (We almost did, too!)
We know it’s been awhile since we had regular pre-COVID business hours! Click here to view our bank lobby and drive-up hours.
What To Expect
To help continue the fight against COVID-19, we feel it’s important to maintain the following safety measures to help protect our clients, our employees, and our community:
- Face masks required - We kindly ask that you lower your mask momentarily at the teller window for ID purposes. You can then re-position your mask.
- Protective shields at teller windows, account executive desks and receptionist area.
- Please continue to social distance.
- While most of our staff has returned to the office, we encourage you to contact your banker prior to coming to the bank to ensure they are back in the office.
- Our individually-wrapped cookies are ready and waiting!
We greatly appreciate your patience as we navigate yet another “new normal” together. Thank you for your continued trust in Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust, where there are always People you can bank on.