Official Contest Rules
- No purchase, payment, donation or account required to enter or win.
- To enter, contestants must LIKE & FOLLOW Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust’s Facebook page AND LIKE & COMMENT on that day's giveaway post. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By liking and following CRBT’s Facebook page and liking and commenting on that day's giveaway post, you agree to be bound by the Official Contest Rules.
- The overall Promotion period begins at 5:00PM CST on Monday, October 5th, 2020, and ends at 5:00PM CST on Thursday, November 5th, 2020. However, each weekly contest begins on a Monday at 5:01PM CST and ends at 5:00 PM the following Thursday, with the winner announced via a comment reply posted before 5:30 PM on the Thursday following each Monday's giveaway announcement.
- There will be 25 winners total, with five winners chosen at random each week. Winners will receive one of the following $100 gift cards: Casa Las Glorias; Lion Bridge Brewing Co.; Bistro 3 Nineteen; Leonardo's; White Star Ale House; Star Bar & Grill; Cafe Saint Pio; Starlite Room; Biaggi's; Hughes Nursery (1 of 5 cards total); or CRBT Visa Gift Card (1 of 10 cards total).
- To claim the prize, the winner must present an ID and sign a release to Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust or prize will, in the Bank’s discretion, be forfeited. Prize will be awarded only if entrant complies with these Official Contest Rules. Odds of winning rely entirely on the number of entrants.
- All prizes must be arranged to be picked up from Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust’s Main Downtown Bank and will only be available until 4:00 PM Monday, November 30th, 2020. Click here to view bank hours.
- Need not be present to win.
- Only open to legal residents of Iowa who are 18 years of age or older as of 10/05/2020
- Prize winnings are subject to IRS reporting as applicable.
- Employees of QCR Holdings, Inc. and all affiliates, officials, agents, and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
- Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- By accepting the prize, the winner consents to the use of his/her name and photograph or likeness for advertising and promotional services without additional compensation.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.