Storm Relief Resources
As your trusted community bank, we understand that there are many experiencing hardships as a result of the recent storm and we want you to know that we are here to help. If you are going through a turbulent time and want to know what options are available to you, please contact us. We're here for you. View the links below to stay up-to-date on storm relief resources available to you.
Consumer CRBT Derecho Recovery Loan:
- Borrow up to $5,000 Unsecured Personal Loan
- 3.49% APR1
- No processing fees
- Up to 36 Month Term Available
- To learn more, please contact a CRBT account executive at 319.862.2728 to discuss your unique needs or to schedule an in-person appointment.
1APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rate effective 8/28/2020. Rate decrease of 0.50% when auto debit from a CRBT account is used for monthly payments. Loan payment without auto pay example: $5,000 at a 36 month term, monthly payments would be $146.49. Borrowers will lose discounts if they fail to meet qualifications during loan term. All loans subject to approval. Terms and conditions subject to change and may vary based on qualifications including creditworthiness, debt ratio and all lending guidelines. Offered through December 31, 2020.
Business CRBT Derecho Recovery Loan:
(In partnership with Marion Economic Development Corporation)
- 180-Day Business Loan Program (short-term loan designed to assist in the recovery process)
- 3.00% APR2 single payment loan
- Business within participating lender’s service area(s).
- Approval based on each participating bank’s standard loan requirements, including credit scores, historical financial information, and cash flow.
- Eligible loan uses include working capital, inventory, equipment, and other reasonable business expenses.
- Storm Recovery Loans are for new purposes only; proceeds cannot be used to pay off existing loans or debt.
- To learn more, contact Brad Holub at 319.743.6801 or Jamie Jonas at 319.743.7027.
2Annual Percentage Rate; Limited time offer expires November 1, 2020.
- FEMA Assistance (including business)
- Relief for Homeowners and Renters
- Iowa Individual Assistance Grant Program
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance
Access team pages with individual contact information for your CRBT banker(s).