This information is intended for employees only. Please do not share or distribute this information.
CRBT Employee Updates
August 13, 2020 10:07 am
CRBTers- Thinking of all of you. Your Leadership Team is meeting daily to monitor the staff and bank. If you need help, please reach out to your manager or me and we can get some CRBT’ers out to help you. Take care everyone! - James Klein
- The CRBT Downtown DRIVE-UP ONlY will open today from 10am to 4pm. The Council St DRIVE-UP ONLY will open today from Noon to 4pm.
- Retail staff have been identified and no additional staff are required at this time.
- We will likely not have access to work email this week. We’ll continue to keep you posted.
- If you're in need of personal assistance with your family or property, please contact your manager, or James Klein at 319.361.6963.
- If you need access to a shower or to charge anything, please know you are welcome to use main office during daytime.
- The August 18th All Staff meeting is cancelled.
- The August 15th CRBT Drive-In movie @ Hawkeye Downs Speedway is cancelled.
- Catherine McAuley Center (from Board Member, James Klein) - Looking for volunteers on Friday, 8/14 from 9am to Noon. Need willing hands, chainsaws and chainsaw gas, rakes, shovels, push brooms, work gloves, loppers, wheel barrels, etc. Please gather at main entrance at 1230 5th Ave SE.
- Tanager Place (from Board Member, Okpara Rice) - Looking for volunteers to help clear trees on Friday, 8/14 from 7am - 11am @ Tanager’s main campus located at 2309 C St SW (Variety Club Bldg). Volunteers should just show up.
- Horizon’s (from Board Member, Brittney Clark) - Need volunteers at 9am on Friday, 8/14 to help prep and deliver meals. They will coordinate with volunteers who are onsite at 9am. You can stay as long as you want to, but typically the need is through the lunch hour since that’s when deliveries occur.
August 12, 2020 10:30 am
I want to let you all know that I am thinking of you and all the terrible damage you are all dealing with. We are all family and we will help each other through. Thank you also for all that you are doing for CRBT during these challenging times. I appreciate each of you. - James Klein
- CRBT bank branches have no network access or power.
- The CRBT downtown DRIVE-UP ONLY will open today from Noon-4. Retail staff have been identified and no additional staff are required at this time.
- All other CRBT branches will remain closed until further notice and until power is restored.
- Leadership teams continue to meet daily at 9:00 am to reassess.
- Staff will continue to be paid normally as this falls under our emergency pay policy. Payroll will be issued normally this Friday.
- All CRBT core systems are operational and should be accessible via internet connection.
- If you're in need of personal assistance with your family or property please contact your manager, or James Klein at 319.361.6963.
NOTE: QCRH has multiple locations without power and/or network connectivity. These outages are impacting multiple services for the affected locations but we specifically wanted to point out that CRBT and CSB are unable to send/receive emails or make/receive phone calls. IT is working on all known affected systems and services. If you have an urgent system need, please contact Julie Stark at: 563.343.2704