A Message From CRBT Leadership
Thank you for trusting us with your financial products and services. It’s a responsibility we take seriously. We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our clients and our employees in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and recommendations from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),
Limited Lobby Access
Access to all CRBT lobbies will be limited to appointment-only until further notice. However, we are ready to assist you with your banking needs via the following ways:
- Please use our drive-thru service to conduct your standard banking transactions during normal hours of operation. All CRBT branch locations, with the exception of our Bever Branch, offer drive-thru service.
- You can reach us at 319.862.2728 during regular business hours to receive assistance from a CRBT banker.
- You can also contact us in advance to schedule an appointment with a CRBT banker; walk-ins are not allowed. This should only be explored if you need access to your safe deposit box, have a loan closing or have additional time-sensitive banking needs that can’t be conducted via the drive-thru or phone. At that time, we will determine a future date and time that will work for all parties involved to meet and assist with your banking needs.
24/7 Online & Mobile Banking Capabilities
- To ensure that you have uninterrupted access to the products and services you need, please consider the use of our personal online and mobile banking options and our business treasury management online services.
For assistance with these or any other services, please do not hesitate to call us. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We know these are unprecedented times, but our commitment to you and all of our clients remains the same. We're all in this together.
Larry J. Helling James D. Klein
Chief Executive Officer President
To read past updates from CRBT on our COVID-19 preparedness, please click here.
Access team pages with individual contact information for your CRBT banker(s).
- Treasury Management
- Commercial Banking
- Private Banking
- Wealth Management
- Cedar Rapids Investment Consulting
- NOW ACCEPTING PPP LOANS
- SBA Disaster Loans
- IA Small Business Relief Fund
- Business Sole Operator Fund
- Internal Revenue Service
- CARES Act Loans
- PPP Calculation Worksheet