A Message From CRBT Leadership
Thank you for trusting us with your financial products and services. It’s a responsibility we take seriously. We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our clients and our employees in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and recommendations from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
NEW! Mask Required Beginning August 1
The safety of our employees and clients is always our top priority. Based on recommendations form the CDC that people wear face coverings in public settings, CRBT will be requiring clients to wear masks in our facilities beginning Saturday, August 1 until further notice. We will also be requiring our employees to wear masks when social distancing is not possible.
If you visit our branch and forget your mask (don't worry - we know it happens), we'll have a supply of disposable masks on hand for you. Please note that you may also be asked to temporarily remove your mask for identification by our staff.
Lobbies Open with Reduced Hours (Effective June 10th)
We are pleased to announce that all CRBT lobbies have re-opened and are ready to serve you with the following reduced hours until further notice:
Seniors & At-Risk Individuals
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Monday - Thursday
10:00 AM - 4:30 PM*
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM*
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
* Closing 30 minutes early to allow for additional nightly cleaning
Drive-Thru will continue with regular hours
What to Expect When You Visit Our Lobbies
In addition, we are taking the following extra safety precautions to help keep you and our team safe:
- Personal protective shields at teller windows, account executive desks and receptionist area
- Floor stickers to help guide social distancing
- Face masks are required effective Saturday, August 1st. Please note that you may be asked to lower your mask momentarily at the teller window for identification purposes. You can then re-position your mask.
- Clients wishing to meet in-person with any staff beyond the teller line will be required to complete a brief questionnaire.
- With several staff members still working remotely, please contact your banker before coming to the bank to ensure they are in the office.
- Feel ill or have a cough? We are happy to assist you via the drive-thru or encourage you to utilize our digital banking services.
- Please limit the number of people on your trip to the bank.
- Deposit/withdrawal tickets and pens have been removed from the check stand and are now available upon request at teller windows.
- Rigorous cleaning at high-traffic areas including ATMs, main doors, teller areas, etc.
- Additional signage will be posted at the bank entrance and throughout the lobby to help you navigate these safety measures.
- CRBT cookies are individually-packaged for your enjoyment.
We understand your bank experience will look slightly different than in the past, but we are excited to serve you in-person again! We greatly appreciate your patience as we navigate our new normal together. Thank you for your continued trust in Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust, where there are always People you can bank on.
During these uncertain times, our clients are our top priority. As your trusted community bank, we understand that there are many experiencing hardship as a result of the Coronavirus and we want you to know that we are here to help. If you are going through a turbulent time and want to know what options are available to you, please contact us. We're here for you.
- Quick Links - Conveniently access our Quick Links section on this page to stay up-to-date on stimulus checks, PPP funding, tips to help avoid scams, and additional COVID-19 resources.
24/7 Online & Mobile Banking Capabilities
- To ensure that you have uninterrupted access to the products and services you need, please consider the use of our personal online and mobile banking options and our business treasury management online services.
For assistance with these or any other services, please do not hesitate to call us. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We know these are unprecedented times, but our commitment to you and all of our clients remains the same. We're all in this together.
James D. Klein
To read past updates from CRBT on our COVID-19 preparedness, please click here.
- Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA Disaster Loans
- CARES Act
- IA Small Business Relief Fund
- Business Sole Operator Fund
- Internal Revenue Service
Access team pages with individual contact information for your CRBT banker(s).
- Treasury Management
- Commercial Banking
- Private Banking
- Wealth Management
- Cedar Rapids Investment Consulting