March 13, 2020
A Message From CRBT Leadership
Valued CRBT Client,
Thank you for trusting us with your financial products and services. It’s a responsibility we take seriously.
With the increased concerns about the Coronavirus in our area, I wanted to share some information about the measures we are taking to make sure that you feel safe visiting our facilities and also ensure you will experience uninterrupted access to the products and services you depend on.
Our preparation and planning activities include:
- Increased cleaning in all of our buildings including countertops, desks, door handles, ATM machines and restrooms
- Reinforcement of common cold and flu hygiene practices with employees
- Plans for providing services should staffing be significantly impacted
- Ensuring online service vendors are equipped to provide continuous services
As always, there are numerous personal and business transactions that you can do online 24/7, including:
- Online banking (balance inquiries, balance transfers, and bill pay)
- Mobile banking
- Mobile deposit
- Person-to-person payment via Zelle® in online or mobile banking
- Online loan applications
- Card Control via mobile banking
For assistance with these or any other services, please do not hesitate to call us at 319.862.2728.
While it is impossible for anyone to predict the Coronavirus impact, it does not alter our commitment to serving our clients. We will continue to keep you informed as we receive new information and adapt to do what is in the best interest of our staff, clients and community.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Larry J. Helling James D. Klein Chief Executive Officer President